- Do people use Seroquel recreationally? Why? - Quora
- NAMI National Alliance on Mental Illness Quetiapine Seroquel
- Antipsychotic-Induced Sexual Dysfunction and Its Management - NCBI
- City of Columbus - Kickin’ It Off! The IP
Do people use Seroquel recreationally? Why? - Quora
I was recently changed to Seroquel XR and the side effects are so different than regular Seroquel, and one of them is sexual side effects. The other new med I am on is Amitiza, which is for Irritable Bowel Syndrome and didn't have sexual side effects listed.
NAMI National Alliance on Mental Illness Quetiapine Seroquel
* feeling sleepy * falling, feeling dizzy or faint on standing up * weht gain, increased appetite * feeling weak * constipation * dry mouth * runny or stuffy nose * indestion * upset stomach * swelling of your hands, feet or ankles * blurred vision * difficulty swallowing * abnormal dreams, nhtmares * irritability Sexual dysfunction isnt on there but one of the serious side effects is long lasting and painful erections and it can cause diabetes and even breast growth in some extreme cas I used to take regular Seroquel with no sexual side effects.
Antipsychotic-Induced Sexual Dysfunction and Its Management - NCBI
I have been under a lot of new stress lately, but that has never caused this problem in the past.
City of Columbus - Kickin’ It Off! The IP
Seroquel (Quetiapine) is a popular atypical antipsychotic medication that has been approved by the FDA to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and as an antidepressant augmentation strategy in cases of refractory depression.
Seroquel and desire:
Rating: 90 / 100
Overall: 91 Rates